Tuesday 16 September 2014

Unproductive summer

 UNPRODUCTIVE SUMMER 

This summer was one of the most unproductive I had, or at least, most part of it was. 
When the first day of summer break started, I slept as much as I could because I was tired of school. Next week, I went out with some friends to have dinner at Kebab's restaurant, we've done that every summer since 2012. On 4th of July the film ''The Fault in Our Stars'' came out and I was excited because I really enjoyed the book, so I decided to go to the cinema and watch it, but the film wasn't as good as I expected and surprisingly I didn't like it at all (The book was much better). Two days after that, it was my birthday and my friends surprised me coming home with a bunch of presents, one of my favourites was a colourful hand-made photo frame with different photos of us. They also gave me emotive letters explaining some of the funniest memories I had with them and how much they love me. When I finished opening the presents my dad brought us to McDondald's where we met another of my friends there. After eating a lot of junk food we wanted to go to the ''Riuet'' so, we went walking to Coma-ruga, without water...It was a stupid decision from our part.

On 27th of July, a day before Adriana's 16th birthday we made a surprise party for her. We had dinner and gave her the presents. (We also made a delicious cake for everyone). It was ''Festa Major'' so there were concerts very often, the concert was near my house so we went there. At first, I felt uncomfortable but when the DJ played my favourite song I started dancing, after that, I didn't want to go. 

                                                                      -Paula

P.S: I leave you down here one of my favourite pictures we took this summer, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it was unproductive...You collected beautiful feelings and experiences!!
    Nice summer and picture!

    Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete