Friday 19 September 2014

My summer holidays


My summer holidays have been very well because I travelled to differents places and the one that I have liked the most was to going to Valencia, because I was with my friend Txell and we played our instruments with the band of "La Pobla del Duc", I was eager to go because I would see a one of my bests friends. I also went to the Aragonese Pyrenees with my little brother and my father for five days and we went to the river and we did kayaking and after that we went with my big brother, and his girlfriend and my cousins to Pals (Girona) and we went to the beach and played tennis and we had a lot of fun. When I was in Vendrell I met with Pamela, Tatiana and Natalia and we went to the beach and to a party and we drank and danced up to the dawn. It was the best summer, I have ever had!

Paula Solera.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice pictures and summer, but you don't need to drink to have fun, don't you?

    Well done, use the grammatical structures I've written to you :)

    ReplyDelete