Thursday 18 September 2014

My Summer

The first day of this summer was exciting . I went to Madrid a few weeks to see my family and my grandma because it was her 89th birthday. When we arrived at my uncle's house, my mum hugged him and started to cry. He is her twin brother and, rarely, they are really close brothers, not like Carlos and me. The third day that we spent there we went to ''Faunia'' and we saw a lot of different ''tití monkeys'' breeds. There were a lot of squirrels running around us. We visited the dinosaurs zone and it was horrible, only three breeds and two of them were without heads. My dad loves ostriches so we decided to go to see them. He started to cuddle it and the ostrich bit him like the kangaroos that he had cuddled too.


Marina Coria



1 comment:

  1. Interesting part of you summer!
    And one thing, maybe you and your brother are not so closed as you wanted, but you are not so old...I am sure it will change. Don't lose the hope!!!

    Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete