Thursday 25 September 2014

My Holidays in Morocco


This summer I was half here and half in Morocco. When I was here I went to the beach and sometimes I went to run. Then in Morocco, my aunt was getting married that summer. Before the wedding they were preparing everything. The decorative, food...
While they were preparing it, I would only buy the things they asked me and sometimes went to the beach to swim. In the first day of the wedding (Ah, I forgot to say one wedding in Morocco lasts 3 days), I was not, because that day is when they're put the "Henna" to women, in this case my aunt. On that day there had almost man just some waiters and assistant. It was the second day. On that day we're went to a place where the party would. There so if I went. That day I spent it well and laughing with my friends, cousins ​​... The second day lasted from 20:00 until 2:30. Not counting the 2 hours, when we were picking up the things. In total, we returned home at 5:00. The third and last day is when a car carrying the couple to the house where they live. Before going to a house, we went to the place on the Hassan II is buried. This site that was in Rabat. There we take photos...                                                                                                                                          Finally the couple went to a hotel to spend about two days, and then they went to the house where they would live. After the wedding was a week before to go back. In this week, I spent going to the beach, Balcony of the Atlantic…

By Mouad

No comments:

Post a Comment