Monday 3 October 2016

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS


These holidays I went to Rome with my mother to spend a few days. On september 1st we went to the airport to take the plane, it was my first time in an airplane, but I liked the experience of flying.
On the first day we went to the Trevi Fountain. I was amazed at the people who were there, then we went to eat at a restaurant that was near there.
On the second day we went to the Coliseum, but we didn't come in because there was at least 3 hours of queuing in the sun, but from outside it was also very cool.
On the third day we went to the Vatican, it was full of nuns, priests and police officers. We came into the Basilica, it was beautiful, it had many statues and paintings.
On the last day we did nothing because we were leaving the city. We went to the airport and came back . These were my holidays and I hope you enjoyed them!

Àlex Sala 3rB

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo, but watch out your grammar before sending the writings to the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete