Saturday 8 October 2016

MY FAVOURITE FOOD

​My favourite food is pizza, salad and ice cream.
I love pizza because you can put whatever you want on it.
I also like it because it has got cheese. I love cheese !
I also really like salad because it is has a lot of vegetables and also because it is very healthy.
The salad is healthier than junk food and it is very good for the body.
And I really like ice cream because there are many different flavors for exemple: chocolate,
vanilla, cream, strawberry, biscuit... The ice cream is colder tan chocolate cookies.
These are my favourite meals. They are different but I like them so much !

Víctor Nieto de la Torre 3rd ESO (fl 1)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice-cream and pizza are great...but healthy? You shouldn't eat a lot of this food!!! :))

    ReplyDelete