Monday 26 September 2016

My summer holidays in Sevilla

These summer holidays I went to Sevilla to visit my grandmother. The trip was funny and exhausted. The first day I visited a lot of places ( la Giralda, la Torre del Oro, el Parque MarĂ­a Luisa,... ) and drank and ate water and ice creams. On the second day, my cousin and I went to visit her boyfriend and we went to other places and bought a lot of souvenirs. The rest of the week we stayed with my grandmother and other family and we went to many restaurants and museums. My summer holidays were exhausting for me because I walked a lot and Sevilla is very hot but they were funny too because I was with my family and I visited many beautiful places.

Alba Lucia Ferrer Espinosa
(3rd ESO-flx.1)

1 comment:

  1. Great holidays and pictures!!! (A simple question: why do you use a capiltal letter in the middle of a sentence??)

    :)

    ReplyDelete