Wednesday 21 September 2016

MY HOLIDAYS IN AQUALEON


These holidays I went to Aqualeon (the water park) in Albinyana. I had a great time and it was very funny. The sights were impressive and magnificient. My family and me ate the sándwiches and drank pineapple juice. It was delicious because we were hungry. My sister and I ran for a water slide. It was great because you feel that adrenaline rushes and it was a big experience! It was very funny and I hope to return the next year. When I went home, my family and I went to bed to take a nap how tired we were. I loved my holidays!


 

David Munuera Sánchez
(3rd ESO fl1)









                                                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Nice Holidays...but try to copy well your writings! :)

    ReplyDelete