Sunday 24 January 2016

My Christmas Holidays

My Christmas Holidays

In my last Christmas holydays I was at my home, all days long I didn't go anywhere. In my three last days I did my P.E. homework because it was very long! After doing my homework I played games or watched animes I liked to watch it them Surely you know we don't celebrate Christmas. This is my routine since 8th of January. On 7th was my birthday now I am sixteen years old. In the last three days I did all my homework I have got English, Catalan, Maths, History, And P.E. In English I have a lot of  questions of the book Oliver Twist, Catalan 8 exercises and one Writing, maths a few problems and history a summary about the French Revolution. It's very long! And these were my holidays, I enjoyed them!  
            
                                                     
Jawad Hassan




1 comment: