Monday 18 January 2016

My Christmas holidays' essay


My Christmas holidays were so good! Immediately, after the first day of holidays, I travelled to Extremadura, to spend the most of the days with my father's family, in my grandma's house in Villagarcia de la Torre, a small village.

I go there every year for Christmas and I always have a great time because besides I'm with my family, I change of scene and I have a long rest, I have friends there, and that's amazing! Among them there are people that live in the village and other people that go there on holidays, like me.

The first day, Christmas Eve, it was fantastic! I went out at night. First, I greeted my friends and I talked to them for a long time because there was 'the meeting' like 'Come back for Christmas'. After that, I went to each pub because in all of the pubs it was a lot of music for Christmas celebration!

On the New Year's Eve, I went to the Alejandro's garage (a friend) and I did the same, I danced all night to celebrate the new year.

The other days I met my friends at night and afternoons. We usually went to Noelia's garage (a friend), where there was a sofa, some chairs and a table, and we played a game called 'the wolf', a funny game that we never were boring with it.

All the good things always ends, so on the eleven day that I was there, I had to come back to El Vendrell. I was sad because of that, but after I thought that I will return in summer so I tried to enjoy the last days of holidays in El Vendrell, to start the 2nd term with the power that I need.

I'm very happy with the days that I spent on these holidays because thanks to it I spend time with my friends, my family and I had a long rest.


Ainara

1 comment: