Monday 19 October 2015

What do you do in your spare time?


In my spare time I do the same things every day when it isn't the weekend. When I'm back to my house, after lunch and after doing my homework, I have a rest. While I'm having a rest I also watch Antena 3 on the TV at 4:34h, because there's a serie called "Amar es para siempre".

After watching TV, I have some drink and I watch a Yellow Mellow's video, my favourite youtuber. And then, after that, I study if I have an exam or if I didn't have enough time to do my homework, I finish the homework.

In the afternoons, if I haven't got any homework or any activity to do, I meet my friends, if it isn't Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Because these days I train handball, I'm in a handball team. When I go training, I listen to music in the trip.

At nights, after dinner and after preparing the school bag for next day, I watch "Pretty Little Liars", a serie that I usually watch every night.

At the weekends I usually have a handball match. In the mornings I have breakfast while I watch Yellow Mellow's video or some video of youtube. I have weekends' lunch while I watch TV, The Simpsons or the news. If I don't have any activity to do, in the afternoons' weekend I meet my friends too.

I often chat with my friends on my mobile phone, and I always look at Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

And I read books in my summer spare time.

1 comment: