Sunday 4 October 2015

My last holydays


My last holydays

Normally when people have holy days they go spend it well and celebrate it and they go somewhere. But in my last holydays and all of past holydays I could't go anywhere, because my mum didn't have a driving licence and my father is very busy in his job, and because of that I can't go anywhere. But I can celebrate my summer holydays. I can play football and another sports with my friends and when my friends are busy I practice parkour, I really like it, jumping, climbing trees and jumping them and another sports, and when I am at home I watch animes and animes and more animes. Teacher I know you would ask me, don't you watch it for a long time? I know it's long but it's really interesting and I don't get tired watching them. And I know you ask me another questions, why don't you go to the beach? And I tell you, because I don't know how to go to the beach.
Finally I spent very good holydays and I was very happy.


Jawad Hassan 
           


​ 








1 comment:

  1. Watch out the grammar before you send it to the blog...
    Really entertaining hobbies and nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete