Tuesday 22 September 2015

My last holidays' essay

In my last holidays I did a lot of things and I went to a lot of places. My first objective it was to learn to cook. So, a lot of days, when my mum was making lunch or dinner, I watched her. Later I made some food, sometimes lunch or dinner, alone or with my mum.

In June and July, I went to a lot of parties. I travelled to Banyeres to go to a Flash FM party, a radio, I travelled to Calafell to Maxima FM party, another radio, and I also went to one place in my town where two DJ's came. But my first 'party' this summer was when I went to a disco after a birthday party.

Of course I went to the beach and the swimming pool, with my friends. I met them almost every day and I took a lot of photos with them.

In August I went to Extremadura with one friend. I stayed there one week more because her family took me. In Extremadura I had a lot of friends too, so I met them every day in the mornings, in the afternoons and at nights. I met new people. I took a lot of photos too. 

One month later, I went to Burgos to see my grandmother and my uncle. Last day I travelled to a camping in La Rioja because there, there was my mum's best friend and her family, and I stayed to sleep.

All of these holidays I had a big rest.


Ainara Mimbrero Solla 4th A

1 comment: