Wednesday 23 September 2015

My hobbies' essay

I have some diferent hobbies in my life. My first and the best hobby one is the sport, I'm really interested in handball. It's the sport that I usually play on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and on Saturdays or Sundays in a match, but now my team trains four days before the weekend and a friendly match if we have it, because we haven't begun the league yet! I loved it, I love and I'll always love this sport. I met a lot of good people because of this sport, and the thing that you train with these people, the sport that you love it's so great! I play handball on extreme position in the matches. When you're playing handball, you're meeting people and keeping fit! It's really nice!

I'm keen on listening to music too. I listened that the music can change your emotions and I am absolutely agree. I listen to house music, electronic music, acoustic music, pop music, a little of rap and a little of reggeaton. I usually listen to music when I'm having a shower, before every handball training and every handball match, when I'm doing some tasks, when I'm walking to some places, etc.

I'm also mad about books. I really like reading books but when it isn't summer I haven't got enough free time to have any motivation to read any book, but I read the school books. The books that I like more are the mistery books but I read all kind of them: adventure, romantic ones...

These are some of the hobbies that I have.


Ainara Mimbrero Solla 4th A

2 comments: