Wednesday 28 January 2015

Email

Hi Lory,

How are things with you? Before, I haven't written you because I've had a lot of exams, and I had no time to write to you. But they're over now, and the holidays have begun. In my free time, I play computer games. We're going to London in a couple of weeks.

Do you remember the football player Mossi? Well, he's broken his leg, because he received one hard foul in one match. After the match, they had an argument, with his manager because he can't play before one month.
Do you know who won the golden ball this year? Ronaldo won it, because he did a great season. 
Me and my family, we are fine, enjoying holidays, and preparing our trip.

What have you been up to? Are you still in London? If you are there, wait for me because in the next days I'm going to go there.

I hope you are well and see you in the next days.

Regards
Mouad

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, who is Mossi??? And where is the picture??? :))

    ReplyDelete