Tuesday 27 January 2015

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Hi Laia,
How's everything going in Argentina? I hope you are doing well. Thanks for your last e-mail, I loved the pictures of you and your newborn baby!
I've started working as a judge, It's harder than I thought. It will be, but it's still interesting. I've also bought a new house, with a big garden and a pool (I'll leave you a picture at the end of the email). Talking about houses, Laura has moved to his boyfriend's house, although it's a small flat, she's very happy. I'm looking forward to seeing them engaged, they are an amazing couple! Unfortunately, Ramos got divorced from the guy I told you about on the other emails, it seems like he cheated on her. Hopefully, she'll find a good man soon. Moving on, Adriana is now in college trying to get her graduation. She has been working hard lately. We are all planning a vacation to visit you and your family! Actually, it's not that easy, because we have different schedules and Adriana is really busy with the exams, but we are trying to fix that. I hope to hear from you soon, we miss you so much!

Love, 
Paula G.

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful house and almost perfect writing, but A. working hard??? Hahahha :)

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete