Thursday 2 October 2014

My holidays in Nuria



On my holidays I celebrated my birthday, I had so much fun, but we also celebrated Adriana's and Paula's birthday.
I went to the "festa major El Vendrell" with my friends and we danced all night until the concert ended at 6:30AM. We all slept at Adriana's house.
The week after that, I spent two weeks in Barcelona with my cousins and my aunt. It's always nice to see them.
In September I went to the Pyrinees with my family and we went to "Molló Parc". We also went to "Vall de Nuria" by a rock railway.
The last two days we went to Olot and there my mum bought me some clothes. My dad wanted to surprised us and took us to the river, but it was cold. We visited many beautiful places. It was fun but short!

Laia Moreno 4A

1 comment:

  1. Try to watch out your writing, sometimes you forget words...

    Really nice pictures!!! :))

    ReplyDelete