Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Hobbies


It could be said that to be with my friends it's my main hobby.
I love when we talk about things we have in common or when we do the homework together and we help each other.
I'm really into music, but I don't have a beautiful voice so I can only aspire to be a star in the shower.
I'm very keen on science, so whenever I can, I do odd mix with food. A couple of years ago, I was interested in painting, my dream was to become a famous painter with Carlos. He would draw and I would paint artwork. But when I started secondary school, my teacher sent us so many drawings that I haven't liked it since then.


Marina Coria

1 comment:

  1. Well done, but remember the subject, I, always with capital letter and the present perfect with since...

    Nice picture! I love the Scream by Munch too! :)

    ReplyDelete