Monday 18 April 2016

My ideal job's essay

I didn't have much idea, but I think that my ideal job would have to be in Australia, my favourite country, because in Australia the most of the country is nature. There are a lot of plants, woods, waterfalls, exotic animals, etc. It's amazing! And in Australia people speak English, and I like it so much!
My ideal job would have to be paid with a lot of money, in order to live a good life, to buy a lot of things for my family and help to the poor people.
It would have to be a job that I like doing it every day. I'd like not to call it like a 'job' and call it like a 'hobby'. And it wouldn't be a job in wich I would have to be vey busy, because I don't want to get stressed!
It would be a job that it wouldn't take me a lot of hours during the day, because I want to have my time out of the work, and my life out of it. I know a little of the things that I want to have in my ideal job, but I don't know wich job would it have these things and I don't know what I would really like to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment