Thursday 19 November 2015

Where do I live?



I live in a suburb in El Vendrell (a big village, like a town) called "La Muntanyeta". In that suburb, in the number 10th of the CEP street, there is my block of flats. The door of my house is the first on the second floor.

From my balcony you can see four big houses, two with two floors, the third that is more on the right it has three floors and the house that is next to this house it has three floors too. There are some cars near the houses.

In front of my balcony there is a big park with big beautiful trees and other plants. The most of the people in my suburb stroll with their dog in it. In this big park there are two small parks and there is a small pitch without goals.

In my street there are some blocks of flats and semidetached houses too. My suburb is far from the markets and shops of the centre of my village. Some people don't know it! Although sometimes isn't quite (few times), I think that my suburb is quite and beautiful.

So, it's perfect to me!

1 comment:

  1. Your place is like living in a housing estate... 😉

    ReplyDelete