Tuesday 9 December 2014

Natalia

PORTRAIT OF A FRIEND : MOUAD

Mouad is tall with dark hair and brown eyes. He usually dresses sportclothes,although he doesn't always practise sport.
He always use glasses. However, he never use sunglasses. 
Mouad is really into fotball but he doesn't play it. His favourite team is Real Madrid. However, he doesn't like all the players.
Mouad is very shy,but he is very talkactive with her friends. He's hard-working,he really dislikes when his exam results are bad. However, only sometimes he talks about that!

Hello,i'm Natalia.
I'm fifteen  and I live in Spain with my family. We are from Colombia but we are living in Spain.
My cousin's living in my house,and we going to school by bus. I get up a 7 o'clock every day,except at the weekend.
My favourite subject is Biology and in class Mouad sits next to me.

FASHION

I'm wearing a white T-shirt and dark shorts,and sandals.
Usually I wear earring. However, how often wear necklace.
But at this photo i'm wearing.
I'm really into in fashion , i love going shopping. 

MY HOBBIES

I love meeting my friends, in the afternoon i like going to the gym. 
I'm mad about keeping fit.
And I love playing the guitar and the piano,dancing and also running with my father.
I don't like reading books and studying a lot of time.
In the summer i love going to the beach all day, ang goingh to parties at night.
I like listening to music too, is a way to feel free and happy.

MY VILLAGE

I live in a housing estate, Vendrell is the village but we are living in a Tancat.
Before we used to live in a house,but now we're living in a block of flats.
Places to visit in Vendrell are the house of was born Pau Casals, or the house museo of Angel GuimerĂ .
Has a very shop of eat  but not many shop of clothes.
The vendrell is a capital of Baix Penèdes.
A few meters of the mar.


No comments:

Post a Comment