Sunday, 4 October 2015

My last holydays


​
My last holydays

Normally when people have holy days they go spend it well and celebrate it and they go somewhere. But in my last holydays and all of past holydays I could't go anywhere, because my mum didn't have a driving licence and my father is very busy in his job, and because of that I can't go anywhere. But I can celebrate my summer holydays. I can play football and another sports with my friends and when my friends are busy I practice parkour, I really like it, jumping, climbing trees and jumping them and another sports, and when I am at home I watch animes and animes and more animes. Teacher I know you would ask me, don't you watch it for a long time? I know it's long but it's really interesting and I don't get tired watching them. And I know you ask me another questions, why don't you go to the beach? And I tell you, because I don't know how to go to the beach.
Finally I spent very good holydays and I was very happy.


Jawad Hassan 
           
​
​
​ 








1 comment:

  1. Watch out the grammar before you send it to the blog...
    Really entertaining hobbies and nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete